- Adjustable Pressure - Please pre-adjust the pressure with instructions before heating. 30 seconds of warm-up to reach 185 - 200F, loading bags then full lock, 90 seconds wait.
- Small but Powerful - It has less than 11 inches tall with a pressure handle included. Damage-free leverage system in order to protect it from breaking during the process.
- 1-3.5 Grams Squished - It handles 1-3.5 grams at a time, it reaches up to 2-ton pressure of force by great strength, with bags for quality, without bags for a better result.
- 2 Ton Pressure Reached - Great Strength Required for a Better Result - The equipment is capable of up to 2 tons with enough strength and weighs about 16 pounds, made of aluminum and chrome steel.
- Temp Detected by the Switch - Dual heater and thermocouple, single PID temp controller displays an instant temp readout of top and bottom heat plates by the switch, TOP for the upper plate, BTM for the bottom plate.
- Continuous Downward Pressure - Both the U-shape steel and the steel plate installed on the upper heat plate are flexible in order to support constant downward pressure.
- 1 x Rosin Press Mini
- 1 x 30mm Aluminum Pre Press Mold
- 1 x Variety Rosin Bags
- 1 x Rosin Collection Tools Kit
- 1 x Silicone Mat
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Voltage: 110/220V
- Power: 300W
- Plate Size: 3" x 3"
- External Package: 14.0" x 14.0" x 6.1"
- Gross Weight: 9.5lbs
- First Run - Pressure adjustment before connecting the power cord - Lift handle, adjust the pressure by rotating the knob in the link rod, counterclockwise to decrease the pressure, and clockwise to increase it, for getting the right pressure suited to you, please rotate the knob 15-30 degree each time. As the first run, we recommend keeping the knob stay at the point where you can push down the handle easily, after loading material, push down the pressure handle.
- Second Run - If you can push down the handle very easily after loading the material on the first run, we recommend increasing the pressure for a better result.
Recommendation - 30 seconds warm up (the weight of the handle only, don’t press) 1 1/2 min. full lock @ 185°F
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.