DABPRESS Personal Rosin Press Including 6-Ton Bottle Jack - 3x5" Heated Platens & Replaceable Bottle Jack Included - 500 Watts
- Long Working Life Guaranteed - Durable frame made of H-shaped painted steel, and paired with a replaceable 6-ton bottle jack, built-in spring inside of the frame; heating rods of power box have a 6,000 time of service life.
- Dual Controller and Thermocouple - Anodized working surface ensures the best flavor and easy cleaning; the design of independent heating rods and thermocouples guarantees an accurate temperature delivered & detected.
- Capable of 3.5-14g Materials - The 6-ton (12,000 lbs total force of pressure) hydraulic bottle jack delivers optimal pressure for solventless extraction; the filter of 2x3", 2x4", and 2.5x4.5" are recommended for use.
- Excellent Thermal Insulation Effect - Reduce heat transfer with a wood insulator guarantees quick heating-up and protects the bottle jack from overheating.
- Replaceable Bottle Jack & Controller - The bottle jack and PID temp controller allow replacement after not working, so as to get a long service life.
- 1 x 6 Ton Rosin Press Machine
- 1 x Variety Rosin Press Bags
- 1 x Round Stainless Steel Pre Press Mold
- 1 x Collection Tool Set
- 1 x Silicone Mat
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110v / 220v
- Total Weight: 40.8lbs
- Package Dimension: 22" x 16.1" x 13.7"
- Frame Dimension: (H) 47cm x (W) 28.5cm x (D) 18cm
- PID Temp Controller Box Dimension: (H) 21.5cm x (W) 15cm x (D) 8.3cm
- Pressing Area: 3" x 5"
- Net Weight of Original Bottle Jack: 9.92lbs
- Minimum Height of Original Bottle Jack: 8.5"
- The diameter of the Original Bottle Jack: 2.8"
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 35mm/1.37"
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Precautions for Use:
- My Bottle Jack Rosin Press Does Not Hold Pressure, Why? - Learn More
- How to Replace the Bottle Jack? - Learn More