1) If you always able to pull the lever down and it sounds like air is escaping and not fully sealing. This shows that the rated pressure of the jack has been exceeded.
2) Please take off the red cap located the bottom of bottle jack, and use a Phillips screwdriver to rotate clockwise within 30 degrees.
1. Open the release valve. To do this insert the notched end of the jack handle onto the release valve and turn it counter-clockwise 1/2 turn.
2. Remove the fill plug on the back of the bottle jack.
3. Insert the jack handle into the socket and pump it 10 times quickly to purge any air.
4. Close the release valve. To do this insert the notched end of the jack handle onto the release valve and turn it clockwise until it's fully closed.
5. Replace the fill plug on the back of the bottle jack.
You may need to repeat this process.
1) 1-year warranty for rosin press.
2) 6-month hydraulic pump.
We only offer 220 voltage rosin press plates from our official website.
62% is the recommended stable relative humidity (RH) inside of your flower container.
A small hygrometer will give you the humidity levels inside of the container.
Yes! Simply fold the puck in half and re-press it. You might have to use higher temperature to get an extraction.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist