DABPRESS Commercial Rosin Press 12 Ton - Dual 4x7 Inches Heated Platens - 1,200 Watts 4-Piece Heating Rods
- Upgrade PID Temp Controller - The 12-ton rosin press pro utilizes the upgrade PID temp controller to deliver and detect the accurate temp.
- Quick Heating-up - Dual heating rods for each 4x7" heated platen for even and quick heating-up, 300 watts per rod, 1,200 watts in total.
- Pairs Hand Pump with Gauge - The machine pairs with Dabpress hydraulic hand pump and also works with Porta Power, Strongway 10-ton pump.
- Heat Insulation Performance - Low heat transfer bamboo insulator guarantees quick heating-up and protects the cylinder from overheating.
- Artcraft Durable Frame - Made of anodized 6061 aluminum and 4-piece stainless steel chrome rods - non-rusting and durable.
- No Pump Included - The pump is sold separately, buy the 10-ton pump with pressure gauge from dp-cp590g
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 1,200 Watts
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Total Weight: 45.8 lbs
- Package Dimension: 22.5" x 14.5" x 14.5"
- PID Temp Controller Box: dp-tc04r165
- Pressing Area: 4" x 7"
- The Distance/Clearance Between Dual Heated Platens: 37mm/1.45"
- The Dimension of the 12-ton Press: 25.5 x (W) x 22(L) x44(H)
- The Dimension of the Cylinder: 114mm/ 4.5" in Height; 68mm / 2.67" in Diameter
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 37mm/1.46"
Pump for Pairing:
- Dabpress 10-ton hydraulic hand pump with gauge | dp-cp590g
- Parts needed to build your own hand pump with gauge | Read Here
- Hydraulic hand pump recommended near you | Read Here
- Add the pressure gauge to the Porta Power pump | YouTube Video (1)
- Add the pressure gauge to the BVA p350 pump | YouTube Video (2)
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Precaution for Use:
- My Rosin Press Hydraulic Hand Pump Will Not Maintain Pressure Well, Why? - Learn More
- Piston Rod of Hydraulic Cylinder Rosin Press Can Lift But It Can Not Move Back - Learn More