Very Durable Mount - 78-Pound Heat Press - The mount is made of 6061 aluminum, 4 pieces of chrome steel posts, and a 20-ton cylinder with a large flat saddle. The one-time forming aluminum base makes the equipment overweight, but it also supports the long-term stable operation during the process of extraction.
7x7" Sized Heated Platens - 7x7" Heated Platens - The big enough plates and the 20-ton force of pressure is able to handle up to 3 ounces of materials, but we still recommend loading several 2x4 press bags, the total weight does not exceed 2 ounces for the better yield.
Upgraded Temp Controller - 4pc Heating Rods - 2 pieces of cartridge heaters for each plate, 300w per heater, 1,200 watts in total, because the heating plate is too large, it will take about 10 minutes to reach 200F.
20 Ton Cylinder Included - 20T Customized Cylinder - It includes an NPT 3/8" female coupler on the cylinder ram, so it allows hooking up the hydraulic hand / electric pump with the NPT 3/8" male coupler, there is a flat saddle on the cylinder ram that helps get the uniform pressure on the pressing bag so as to extend the service life and increase the yield.
Upgraded PID Temp Controller - Accurate Temp Delivered - The 20-ton heat press set up dual upgraded PID temperature controller - replaceable and pluggable, not only detects and delivers the even temperature but also easily replace and maintain.
No Pump Included - We won't sell matching hydraulic pumps currently, but we recommend BVA P1000 or TEMCo hand pumps for pairing.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 1,200 Watts
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Net Weight: 78 Pounds
- Gross Weight: 99 Pounds
- Working Area: 7" x 7"
- The Distance/Clearance Between Dual Heated Platens: 50mm/1.96 inches.
- The Dimension of Packaging: 22" (W) x 32.6" (L) x 20"(H)
- The Dimension of the Cylinder: 9 inches in height; 3.5 inches in Diameter
- It spends 10 minutes to reach setting temp 200F
Pump for Pairing:
- Dabpress CP700 max pump - Shop Now
- BVA hydraulic hand pump
- Temco automatic pump
- How to build manual or electric rosin press - Learn More
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Precaution for Use: